If you’re into nails, you’ll have probably seen the Rose Quartz trend all over Pinterest. Pink Marble nails are all the rage right now, but just how do you get such a gorgeous effect using gel?
Here’s my super easy pink marble technique using just three polishes, two brushes and a secret little ingredient…
Pink Marble Nails Tutorial
- Prep your nails ready for gel polish. Take a look at my perfect prep routine here for more details.
- Apply your base coat and two coats of a light pink gel colour. Make sure you cure after each layer
- Take a small blob of white polish on a mixing palette and using a striping brush, draw wiggly lines onto your nails
- Using a flat brush, use a little prep and polish solution to blur the white lines of your marble
- Keep wiggling and smudging until you’re happy with the design and cure!
- Cover your marble design with a sheer pink gel polish layer – cure
- Finish with a top coat, cure and you’re good to go!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
-AD | affiliate links-
Gel polish colours – I used:
MyGel Primrose Hill, Break the Ice and Strawberry Milkshake
Nail Art Brushes
Check out my post on how to do your own gel nails at home for the perfect beginners gel nail kit!
You can use this easy gel marble tutorial to create designs in any colours you like! Amethyst Nails, Jade Marble, Natural Marble and more! Have a play around and see what you come up with.
Don’t forget to tag me in your designs on instagram @reddognails – I’d love to see!
Always remember to remove your gel nails properly and safely to prevent damage to your natural nails. If you get impatient like me, then check out this new invention that removes gel in just 6 minutes!