If you would like to talk to me about a collaboration either on my blog or youtube channel then please feel free to drop me an email at: email@example.com
– Social Brand Ambassador for TOMS at their uk Give Shop Launch, December 2012.
– Featured in the first edition of the Birchbox UK magazine with a DIY two polish ombre tutorial, January 2013.
– Featured on She Said Beauty’s Online Magazine with twenty one nail art tutorials.
– Matalan’s Guest Judge for their Style Awards at the Ladies Day Grand National, April 2013
– Featured in Closer Magazine issue 16/4/2013.
– Featured in the April Birchbox UK magazine with an easy to follow Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial, April 2013.
– Nail art featured in Superdrug’s Look at Me online Magazine, May 2013.
– Nominated for ‘Best Beauty Vlog’ in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2013 for Youtube Channel, August 2013.
– Collaboration with Babyliss in their Get The Look Youtube series, December 2013
– Jurlique’s ambassador for Beauty Bloggers in their Ideas of Beauty Campaign, July 2014.
– Marc Jacobs Celebrity Blogger for their Pop-up Tweet Shop, August 2014.
– Interviewed Benefit’s Brow Expert Jared Bailey at Bene-Towers HQ, May 2015.
– Went full-time with xameliax.com, August 2015.
– Featured on the All Things Hair Channel alongside Zoella, Ruth Crilly and Samantha Maria with a Shiny Sleek Hair Tutorial, October 2015.
– Part of the Miss Selfridge Dress Hub representing tailored style in Birmingham, November 2015.
– Nominated for ‘Best Vlog’ in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015 for my Youtube Channel, November 2015
– Nominated for ‘Vlogger of the Year’ in the Bloggers’ Lounge Awards 2015, November 2015.
– Featured in Staffordshire Living Magazine discussing what it takes to go self employed and life as a full-time Blogger-Youtuber. Jan 2016
– Started working with social networking app Bumble as their head event organiser for Birmingham, November 2017
– Launched Bloom From The Darkness, a self help website with contributors from all across the globe with an ecommerce shop which raises money for the mental health charity MIND, Nov 2018
– Launched The XAX Edit a monthly online Lifestyle Magazine, April 2019
– Finalist in the Best Women in Business Awards 2019 in their Blogger Category, September 2019