Tasty Brunch Ideas: Lamb Stuffed Omelette with Feta and Spinach
I love brunching on the weekend! Long meals catching up with friends either out and about or at one of our houses. Throw in a mimosa and you’ve got a fab start to the weekend indeed!
Here’s a simple and quick brunch recipe that’s a little bit different to your usual eggs benny – plus it’s packed full of protein and B vits to keep you fuller for longer and fight tiredness!
- 150g Lamb Cubes
- Lamb Seasoning (you can buy this pre-mixed or create your own with mint, garlic and rosemary)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 Medium/Large Eggs
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful Feta cheese
- Baby tomatoes
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado
- Balsamic glaze
- The night before – Marinate your lamb in the spices and oil by rubbing them all over the cubes and sitting in a sandwich bag for a few hours
- Mix up your eggs, chopped red onion, crumbled feta, chopped baby tomatoes and a pinch of salt & pepper in a jug
- Fry your seasoned lamb with the oil from the bag until cooked – about 8 minutes and set aside to rest
- Tip your omelette ingredients into the pan and cook until set (I do mine half on the hob and half under the grill to set the top!)
- Dress your plate with fresh spinach and half an avocado sprinkled with a little rock salt. Drizzle both with balsamic glaze
- Slide your omelette onto the plate and place the lamb in the middle before folding over!
And there you have it! A delicious herb marinated lamb stuffed omelette packed full of vitamins, protein and healthy fats…who’s making the Bloody Mary’s to drink with it?!
Pin This for Later: