I bloomin’ love KFC. Sometimes that greasy fried chicken goodness is all you need to perk you up and make the world a better place. I have been known to eat an entire boneless family box for 4 between me and one other person…no shame. But along with that MSG-fuelled taste sensation also comes a boat load of fat so I’ve created my very own Healthy KFC Chicken Recipe you can try at home if you want to cut down a little!
What You’ll Need
2 Chicken Breasts
2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Celery Salt
1 tsp Onion Salt
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp BBQ Dust/Seasoning
- Preheat your over to 200C (Gas Mark 7)
- Cut your Chicken Breasts into strips
- Mix the spices and breadcrumbs together in a bowl
- Roll and coat the chicken in your spice mixture
- Spray a baking tray with Fry Light, place your chicken onto the tray spacing evenly and bake for 25-30 mins until coating is crispy and chicken is cooked through.
Serve with some baked healthy chips with beans or gravy on the side…which do you choose?! It’s crispy, it’s spicy and it tastes sooooo good!
Don’t forget to send me a picture on instagram @xameliax or leave a comment if you give my Healthy KFC Chicken Recipe a go!